This page last modified 1/18/2022
|• See the Fun Feet Line Dance Community at facebook.com/groups/116389878710490 , for the LATEST information about Apache Junction and Mesa line dance classes.|
|• Our other website MesaLineDance.com contains some reference information for Mesa dance instructors.|
1. Line Dance Classes in AJ
- The below information was current as of 1/10/2022.
- Note classes often have to be CANCELLED due to Post/Lodge meetings, so check the Fun Feet FB page for latest info.
- Tue 11 am – 1 pm, Apache Junction VFW, Saguaro St, Instructor Gloria McDevitt
- Thur 4 – 5 pm, Apache Junction Public Library, beginning line dance class — check with the Library for availability of this class (contact info below).
- Thur 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Apache Junction Elks, Route 88 Apache Trail, Instructor Gloria McDevitt
- Note the Elks is private, so you need to be either a member or a guest of a member to dance there.
- Sat 12 noon – 2 pm, Apache Junction VFW, Saguaro St, Instructor Gloria McDevitt
Apache Junction Elks Lodge #2349
- 2455 N Apache Trail, Apache Junction AZ 85119 (NE corner of Rt. 88 Apache Trail and Lost Dutchman Blvd.)
- Membership: Open to Elk members and guests. (Note: dancers can usually get in as a guest.)
- Phone: 480-982-2349, ajelks.com
- Smoke free ballroom. No outside food or drink allowed. Bar food and drinks available.
Apache Junction Public Library
- 1177 N Idaho Rd, Apache Junction, AZ 85119
- Membership: You do NOT need to be a Library member to attend the dance classes.
- Phone: 480-474-8555, ajpl.org, see also ajpl.org/current-monthly-calendar
VFW Post #9399
- 133 N Saguaro Dr, Apache Junction AZ 85120 (NE corner of Saguaro & Apache Trail)
- Membership: You do NOT need to be a VFW member to attend the dances.
- Phone: 480-982-5039, vfw9399.org
- Canteen Hours of Operation: Monday – Sunday 8:00 AM until 10:00 PM, or at bartenders discretion. Popcorn, Chips and Snacks available at all times. Hamburgers, Pizza and Sandwiches available when Kitchen is closed.
3. Reference – Step Sheets
This link takes you to a list of line dances done at Farnsworth Hall in Mesa as of 6/2021, by instructor Pat Berg.
- Link 1: Scanned List of stepsheets (in a Google Drive album)
These links takes you to stepsheets for line dances done in Apache Junction, as of April 2021 .
- Link 2 – List of stepsheets (in a Google Sheets spreadsheet)
- Link 3 – PDF copies of stepsheets (in a Google Drive album)